The objectives of the Association shall be as follows:
(1) To promote better understanding and relationship among the members.
(2) To protect the common interests of the members in their trade.
(3) To provide assistance and guidance to members facing problems in their trade and to convey such problems to the government or authorities concerned.
(4) To assist in social welfare and charity.
(5) To acquire immovable properties and such other facilities with the consensus of general meeting of members.
(6) To raise funds by means of donations or any other lawful means subject to the approval of the relevant enforcement agencies and with the prior knowledge and approval of the Registrar of Societies.